Are you passionate about developing state of the art web and mobile app solutions? Do you want to work with the award winning Android App Development team?
We are looking for Technical Lead- Android who will be a responsible member of the Mobile Apps development team, the largest team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. Technical Lead- Android reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
- University Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience in software development using technologies: Java/Kotlin
- Able to understand high level requirements and break them down to features/user stories.
- Work closely with software architects and business analysts to ensure requirements are crystal clear and properly translated into technical requirements
- Review estimates with developers to assure business requirements can be delivered on time with the desired code quality
- Conducting technical code reviews and imparting best practices to team members.
- Should be able to use appropriate data structures and algorithms and come up with generic/object-oriented code that encapsulate aspects of the problem that are subject to change.
- Mentor junior team members and take overall ownership of projects/modules related to delivery/quality.
- Must have experience in converting requirements to high and low level designs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Should have knowledge of Network protocols.
- Knowledge in AR, VR, ML
- Cross Platform development knowledge
- Should be able to use protobuf and similar data structure.
- Should have knowledge in OpenGL ES, Open CV
- Should have knowledge in JetPack Compose UI.
- Prior work experience in the development of international level of projects
- High level of personal and professional integrity and strong professional ethics
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Project Planning & Development
- Provide technical input during the solution design phase
- Assure the quality control of the projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
Adapt to EB Work Culture
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standards.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company's group insurance policy that covers both medial and accidental insurance.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi yearly performance review to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to compliment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
- Work on next generation technology projects
- Work with leading edge technology
Fun At EB
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities : Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team