Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art web and mobile app solutions? Do you want to work with the award-winning App Development team?
We are looking for Flutter Developers who will be a responsible member of the Mobile Apps development team, the largest team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. The flutter developer reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
- University Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in software development using technologies: Java/Kotlin
- Good Knowledge of OOPS concepts, and design patterns
- Experience with Flutter and Dart programming language.
- Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML
- Experience building software for mobile solutions, either iOS or Android using Swift or Kotlin
- Experience working with a version control such as GIT
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience in Location Services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
- Experience on state management e,g:Bloc, Provider, Redux, Rx etc
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Knowledge in unit testing.
- Proficient in understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
Adapt to EB Work Culture
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standards.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi yearly performance review to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to compliment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
- Work on next generation technology projects
- Work with leading edge technology
Fun At EB
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities : Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team