Are you passionate about developing state of the art digital solutions? Do you want to work with the award winning Development team?
We are looking for top notch Full Stack Shopify Developers who will be a responsible member of the CMS team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. Full Stack Shopify developer reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
- Familiar with Online Store 2.0 themeing
- Should have basic knowledge to integrate custom php middleware app with shopify store.
- Should be able to create a brand new store and configure components such as products, variants, collections, discounts, cart, checkouts.
- Should be familiar with basic shopify theme terminal cli commands
- Should have knowledge of configuring webhooks, testing webhooks, creating endpoints and best practices.
- Should be able to configure core settings, channels, metafields, blog, navigation, pages, preferences, shipping, draft order and billing information.
- Should be able to understand theme file structure and shopify liquid syntax
- Experience using PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux / Ubuntu terminal commands
- Ability to test and debug your own code in multiple browsers, devices
- Version control using git in a team environment.
- Understanding of coding best practices ensuring all code is lean, bug free and semantically correct including compliance with WCAG 2.0 AA and AAA where possible and W3C validation.
- Should be able to handle import and export in Shopify such as products, variants, orders, customers.
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Attention to detail and an eye for UI / UX concepts and designs
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience using front end frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation/Fabric) and an understanding of responsive design.
- Ability to take design files and convert to HTML
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- SEO best practices and good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Ability to monitor a website's performance and identify and trouble shoot technical problems
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
Adapt to EB Work Culture
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standards.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company's group insurance policy that covers both medial and accidental insurance.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi yearly performance review to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to compliment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
- Work on next generation technology projects
- Work with leading edge technology
Fun At EB
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities : Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team