Are you passionate about developing state of the art digital solutions? Do you want to work with the award winning Development team?
We are looking for top notch Associate Technical Lead – NodeJs who will be a responsible member of the Mobile team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. Associate Technical Lead – NodeJs reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in software development
- Demonstrated experience in developing Web Applications
- Must have experience in web application development using VueJs
- Ability to design applications as per the requirement
- Should have the ability to write optimized code and guide team members for the same
- Sound knowledge in developing restful API and designing API
- Sound knowledge of best practices and architectural patterns for developing Web applications
- Sound knowledge in schema design
- Ability to write optimized Query
- Strong knowledge in SQl and No-SQL
- Proficient in understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have sound knowledge of design patterns
- Should have sound analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Experience in developing applications using MERN stack.
- Well familiar in TDD
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient in understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Should have knowledge of AWS services
- Well familiar with security threats and handling and its resolution
- Experience in developing web applications using coding standards
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Project Planning & Development
- Provide technical input during the solution design phase
- Assure the quality control of the projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Conduct first-hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
Adapt to EB Work Culture
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standards.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
Grow your digital presence with EB Pearls
With over 14 years in operation, we’re one of Australia’s leading mobile app development digital agencies.
Please provide us some deets so we can get in contact and hire you. WOO!!