Are you passionate about developing state of the art digital solutions? Do you want to work with the award winning Development team?
We are looking for a top notch Associate Technical Lead – WordPress who will be a responsible member of the CMS team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. Associate Technical Lead – WordPress reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in software development
- Expert-level knowledge in WordPress theme and plugin development
- Experience in Front end development HTML5, CSS, SASS. Experience using front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation) and an understanding of responsive design. Ability to take design files and convert to HTML/CSS
- Experience using PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux / Ubuntu terminal commands
- Ability to test and debug your own code in multiple browsers, devices
- Ability to monitor a website’s performance and identify and troubleshoot technical problems
- Expert knowledge in WooCommerce and understand the E-commerce life cycle
- Experienced in building Custom built solutions and large corporate websites/applications
- Building and maintaining a component / block library
- Experience working with and building API’s
- Version control using git in a team environment
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- SEO best practices and good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experts in installation and configuration of WordPress plugins
Roles and Responsibilities
Project Planning & Development
- Provide technical input during the solution design phase
- Assure the quality control of the projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Conduct first-hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
Adapt to EB Work Culture
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standards.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
Grow your digital presence with EB Pearls
With over 14 years in operation, we’re one of Australia’s leading mobile app development digital agencies.
Please provide us some deets so we can get in contact and hire you. WOO!!