Position Overview: iOS Developer is a responsible member of the Mobile Apps development team, the largest team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. iOS developer reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in software development using technologies: swift/objective C
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- Experience with Objective C/Swift, with full command of the Cocoa Touch Framework, embedded local storage solutions such as CoreData/Realm/SQLite, third-party libraries and APIs and Apple’s human interface guidelines.
- Understand and have demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation with UIKit, Core Animations, Auto Layouts, Memory Management and performance analysis
- Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML
- Professional experience with deployment, Apple Store policies
- Fluency with XCode, JIRA, GIT and other common software development tools
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Understanding of various mobile architectural patterns
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of ARKit, MLKit and SceneKit
- Knowledge of firebase, AWS Technologies, parse
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Prior work experience in the development of an international level of projects
- High level of personal and professional integrity and strong professional ethics
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Project Accountability
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
2. Adapt to EB Work Culture
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standard.
3. Team Coordination
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
Benefits and more
- Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for deserving candidates.
- Periodic salary review.
- Other benefits such as, insurance (medical and accidental), festival bonus, meal facility and recreational facilities.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Facilitate career growth via promoting learning culture.
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter explaining with evidence how you meet the required criteria along with your recent CV/resume via email to “email@example.com” with “Application for iOS Developer” in the subject line.
Send your application with a cover letter via our website: https://ebpearls.com.au/job/ios-developer/
We shall update your current status in our recruitment process soon.