iOS Developer is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements and is accountable for the Project Development.
- Development of iOS based mobile applications
- Work closely with the iOS team for research and development
- Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project
- Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report
- Bachelor degree in computer related field (BE, BTech, BScCSIT, BCA, BSc CS, BIT etc.)
- 2 years+ experience in mobile application development in iOS platform
- Experience in UI/UX design with native UI Controls using xib or using code
- Expert-level knowledge in iOS SDK, Object C and Xcode IDE
- Strong object oriented programming skill including MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Observer and Factory Design Patter
- Experience with Memory Management, Thread, REST, JSON/XML Parsing and SQLite DB in App Development
- Experience with 3rd party platforms and integration
- Development of a working iOS App in App Store would be a big plus
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.
Apply Online or send your updated CV to [email protected]
We welcome applicants from diverse groups of society.