.Net Developer is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements and is accountable for the Project Development.
- Write codes as per company standards to develop high end websites/web application in ASP.NET MVC /AngularJS/jQuery /C#/MS SQL SERVER
- Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project
- Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report
- Education Requirement: Bachelors
- Experience Requirement: More than or equal to 1 year in relevant field
- Experience in developing Web applications using C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Knowledge of DHTML (DOM programming), CSS/CSS3, HTML5/XHTML
- Excellent knowledge of UX patterns and practices for web application design and development.
- Clear communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Excellent teamwork
- Self motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- Above-average writing and communication skills
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.
Apply Online or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applicants from diverse groups of the society.