PHP Developer develops the project in real by writing codes for the project following company set coding standard to maintain uniformity in the codes and ensure quality of the project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend project meeting conducted by PM with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop quality product on time.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the project manager.
- Follow company coding standard.
- Verify the product with SRS.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Work in team with good co-operation and co-ordination.
- Respect team members and supervisors.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
- Show extra effort for project delivery.
- Take challenges to deliver the project with quality and timely.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Expert-level knowledge in PHP and Laravel or similar MVC frameworks (Symfony, Yii, etc).
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with specified timelines.
- Must understand how to use Git.
- Experience in enteprise design pattern and developing RESTful Apis , JSON
- Understanding of developing unit tests with PHP Unit
- Experience with 3rd party platforms we recurrently use and integrate with: AWS, Facebook plugins, YouTube API, API and WEBHOOKS, Google Analytics, Shopping Cart technology (InfusionSoft, 1ShoppingCart etc), Email SMTP Gateways (Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun, etc), Servers, Affiliate Cookie Tracking, Merchant processing (Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, Eway etc), SMS and Phone Call Gateways (Twilio, Tropo, etc), Webinar platforms (GoToWebinar), IPN and API’s or working with other API’s to integrate
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/Science. [BE, BTech, BIT, BScSCIT]
- Minimum 2 years experience in PHP Programming
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.
Apply Online or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applicants from diverse groups of the society.