Position Overview: Project Manager is a crucial member of every development team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for planning, budgeting, overseeing, reporting and documenting all aspects of software development process. Project Manager directly reports to Senior Project Manager.
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience as a Project manager
- Good technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent project management skills
- Resource utilization, resource planning and client handling skills
- Experience with Project Management Software such as JIRA
- Agile development experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali
- University Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Possess a balance of technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills that helps in analyze situations and decision making.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills Other Specifications
- Prior work experience in the development of international level of projects
- High level of personal and professional integrity and strong professional ethics
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Project Planning
- Involve with digital strategist from project initiation phase to build the SRS document, wireframe and storyboard of the project, if required.
- Understand project requirement document and prepare task list.
- Plan the team members for the project, and assign/delegate project tasks to team leaders, developers, designers and quality analysts.
- Ensure that resources are planned for incoming projects.
2. Project Development
- Assure the quality control of the projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Analyze risk for the project and plan for its mitigation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Communicate with the clients throughout the project development and provide them with timely updates.
- Conduct daily meetings with team leader, programmers, designers and quality analysts to track the project and plan for the day, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Report the status of each project to the supervisor by preparing weekly project status report.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
4. Team Coordination
- Take full ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Benefits and more
- Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for deserving candidates.
- Periodic salary review.
- Other benefits such as, insurance (medical and accidental), festival bonus, meal facility and recreational facilities.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Facilitate career growth via promoting learning culture.
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter explaining with evidence how you meet the required criteria along with your recent CV/resume via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “Application for Project Manager” in the subject line.
Send your application with a cover letter via our website: (need to add link from website)
We shall update your current status in our recruitment process soon.