Position: Software Technical Writer
Education: Bachelors level in relevant stream
Experience: Minimum one year of experience in related field
Software Technical Writer will be responsible for assisting Project Manager during requirement
gathering and preparing proper SRS and scoping document.
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic nature
- Accountability and Responsible nature
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- Able to work under pressure
- Preparation of documentation during estimation if required.
- Understand project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping.
- Prepare preliminary documentation based on project understanding during estimation and sales slip, technical approaches and assumptions. This document will sum up an understanding of project during estimation.
- Prepare wireframe and mockup of the project based on project requirement when required.
- Take a brief about the project from the supervisor and digital producer.
- Prepare technical document/storyboard based on wireframe, designs, other assets associated with project and brief fthe rom supervisor.
- Compile queries from the development team and communicaa te with client and digital producer with consent from his/her supervisor.
- Assist project manager for JIRA implementation during initial import of backlog if required.
- Compile and extend technical document during project development (change management) based on project requirement with consent of his/her supervisor.