Associate Business Analyst has two key responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager during requirement gathering as a Technical Writer
- Assist Project Manager on day to day basis on proper record keeping of project status and resource used.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand client’s requirement and communicating it to the team through proper storyboarding
- Keeping records of all projects status and resource used.
- Coordinate all kinds of project related meetings with the team and/or client, and prepare minutes.
- Coordinate and maintain proper records on resource categorization of each team/ project on regular basis.
- Ensure that the developers are following the project process handbook in their daily activities.
- Take ownership in preparing requirement document, site manual or any other documents
- Prepare weekly project status report on each project
- Introduce/Orient new employees with project management system and work process in the team.
- Report to Project Manager daily with project status summary.
Senior Project Manager/ Project Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related areas
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic nature
- Accountability and Responsible nature
- Self motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- Able to work under pressure