Shopify Developer is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements and is accountable for the Project Development.
- Development of Ecommerce-based mobile applications
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team for research and development
- Prepare a work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays in the project tasks
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the projector tools used, or on any innovation made during the project
- Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report
- Education Requirement: Bachelors
- Experience Requirement: More than or equal to 1 year in relevant field
- Experience on third party plugin integrations with external systems, via MS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping etc.
- Sound experience in customizing Shopify front-end components using sections.
- Knowledge on version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Clear knowledge of ecommerce, Shopify theme development, app development, shipping and payment management, event observers and cron setup
- Knowledge about Shopify Base Class overrides and Transactional email customization
- Knowledge on product management, import and export
- Strong knowledge on Liquid, OOPS, JQuery and Ajax
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.
Apply Online or send your updated CV to email@example.com
We welcome applicants from diverse groups of society.