WordPress Developer develops the websites and web apps by writing codes mostly in WordPress platform for the client’s project. He/She follows the company set coding standard to maintain uniformity in the codes and ensure the quality of the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend project meeting conducted by PM with full preparation by studying the project documents and information
- Understand the project requirements clearly
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time
- Conduct first-hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the project manager
- Follow company coding standard
- Verify the product with SRS
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project
- Work in a team with good cooperation and coordination
- Take challenges to deliver the project with quality and timely
- Expert-level knowledge in WordPress theme and plugin development
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MySQL)
- Must understand how to use GIT
- Experience with JQuery, Ajax and bootstrap
- Minimum 2 + years experience in similar field