WordPress Developer develops the project in real by writing codes for the project following the company set coding standard to maintain uniformity in the codes and ensure the quality of the project.
- Attend project meeting conducted by PM with full preparation by studying the project documents and information
- Understand the project requirements clearly and generate queries in case of confusion
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time
- Conduct first-hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the project manager
- Verify the product with SRS
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project
- Work in a team with good cooperation and coordination
- Take challenges to deliver the project on time without any compromise on quality
- Education Requirement: Bachelors
- Experience Requirement: More than or equal to 2 years in relevant field
- Expert-level knowledge in WordPress theme and plugin development
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL, MySQL)
- Must understand how to use GIT/SVN
- Experience in enterprise design patterns
- Experience with JQuery, Ajax and bootstrap
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.
Apply Online or send your updated CV to [email protected]
We welcome applicants from diverse groups of the society.