- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As a Flutter Developer, you will become a part of the largest mobile app development company in Nepal and an award-winning software development company in Australia. We are reinventing the way mobile applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state of the art mobile app solutions to our clients.
You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle. You will work within a cross functional Agile environment led by an expert Scrum Product Owner facilitated by a highly skilled Scrum Master. You will work towards developing challenging mobile apps that not only enhances our customers’ businesses but also resolves burning issues of people all around the globe. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programmes.
What we are looking in Flutter Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Flutter developer
- Minimum 1 year of experience in native platform
- Inquisitive, determined, diligent and has an open mind
- Logical, tactful, problem-solver, self-learner
- Zeal towards learning new things and towards growing in one’s career
Your Key Responsibilities as Flutter Developer
- Study and understand solution design documents provided by Engineering Manager to ensure consistent understanding of project requirements.
- Write codes to develop the project as per technical requirements.
- Provide technical solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager and other team members during the project development process.
- Perform unit testing of each task completed to ensure that the task has met the technical requirements.
- Strictly follow Engineering Manager’s sprint and version planning.
- Provide timely information and solutions/feedback to Engineering Manager to minimize risks and control deviation in project timeline.
- Support Engineering Manager to assess real-time status of project development.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfilled planned learning activities.
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- High proficiency in Flutter and Dart programming language with sound knowledge of Android, iOS and Web development
- Strong knowledge of MVC, MVP, MVVM, Architecture component and memory management
- Strong knowledge of ROOM models and define relationships, access dates using DAO’s and offline apps that sync with server
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with Android Studio / VS Code, its Components and UI Component, Animation & Design Guidelines
- Experience with Testing & Debugging (unit testing, UI testing and automation) and able to use Dart dev tools
- Experience with RESTful web services, web socket, streams, parsing JSON/XML, protobuf and Network protocols
- Practical experience using and deploying Flutter 2.0
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- Experience with DevOps, Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
Beyond the Basics: Desired Strengths and Competencies:
- Experience to come up with reusable functions/objects that resolves the given problem with appropriate data structures and algorithms
- Experience in SQLite and able to perform CRUD operations, complex queries, views, ORM tools and experts in RDBMS.
- Strong knowledge in writing queries with enhanced performance and optimization.
- Should have knowledge of DB migration & mirroring
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential as an outstanding Flutter developer.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields