- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As a NodeJS Developer, you will become a part of the largest mobile app development company in Nepal and an award-winning software development company in Australia. We are reinventing the way mobile applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state-of-the-art mobile app solutions to our clients. You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle. You will work within a cross-functional Agile environment led by an expert Scrum Product Owner, facilitated by a highly skilled Scrum Master. You will work towards developing challenging mobile apps that not only enhances our customers’ businesses but also resolves burning issues of people all around the globe. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programmes.
Talent Spotlight: What we are looking for in NodeJS Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a NodeJS developer
- Inquisitive, determined, diligent and has an open mind
- Logical, tactful, problem-solver, self-learner
- Zeal towards learning new things and towards growing in one’s career
What you will be doing:
- Study and understand solution design documents provided by the Engineering Manager to ensure a consistent understanding of project requirements.
- Write codes to develop the project as per technical requirements.
- Provide technical solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager and other team members during the project development process.
- Perform unit testing of each task completed to ensure that the task has met the technical requirements.
- Strictly follow Engineering Manager’s sprint and version planning.
- Provide timely information and solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager to minimize risks and control deviation in the project timeline.
- Support Engineering Manager to assess the real-time status of project development.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfil planned learning activities.
The Impact Zone: Your Key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience in developing Web Applications
- Must have experience in web application development using VueJs/ReactJs
- Ability to design applications as per the requirement
- Should have the ability to write optimized code and guide team members for the same
- Sound knowledge in developing restful API and designing API
- Sound knowledge of best practices and architectural patterns for developing Web applications
- Sound knowledge in schema design
- Ability to write optimized Query
- Strong knowledge of SQL and No-SQL.
- Proficient in understanding code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have sound knowledge of design patterns
- Should have sound analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Should have sound knowledge of MongoDB schema design and query
Beyond the Basics: Desired Strengths and Competencies:
- Experience in developing applications using the MERN stack.
- Experience in NestJs framework.
- Well-familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient in understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Should have knowledge of AWS services
- Well-familiar with security threats and handling and their resolution
- Experience in developing web applications using coding standards
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential as an outstanding NODEJS developer.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields