- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As a Quality Analyst, you will become a part of the largest mobile app development company in Nepal and an award-winning software development company in Australia. We are reinventing the way mobile and web applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state-of-the-art web solutions to our clients. You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle. You will work within a cross-functional Agile environment led by an expert Scrum Product Owner facilitated by a highly skilled Scrum Master. You will contribute towards developing interesting as well as challenging web projects that not only enhances our customers’ businesses but also resolves burning issues of people all around the globe. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programmes.
Talent Spotlight: What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Quality Analyst
- Inquisitive, determined, diligent and has an open mind
- Logical, tactful, problem-solver, self-learner
- Zeal towards learning new things and towards growing in one’s career
What you will be doing:
- Study and understand solution design documents provided by the Engineering Manager to ensure consistent understanding of project requirements.
- Perform quality tests for each task of a sprint, and of the whole sprint before release. Send the sprint to Project Manager for verification.
- Perform module release quality tests and send them to the Engineering Manager for verification.
- Perform project release quality tests before beta release and before live release of project and send it to Engineering Manager for verification.
- Provide necessary input in daily meetings with the Engineering Manager and development team for smooth project development.
- Provide timely information and solutions/feedback to Tech Lead to minimize risks and control deviation in project timeline.
- Support Engineering Manager to assess real-time status of project development.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfill planned learning activities.
The Impact Zone: Your Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Good understanding of Test management, Agile process and Scrum
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Understand the project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project testing and reporting.
- Take a brief about the project from Solution Architect, Project Managers and Digital Producers.
- Experience in test case management and requirement traceability in tools as JIRA, RTM, Zephyr Squad and X-ray
- Experience in load and performance testing using load runner, jmeter, loader.io, Locust and Pytest
- Should be able to write queries in RDBMS as MYSQL and ORACLE
- Understanding of GraphQL and able to write queries in GraphQL playground
- Understanding of object oriented programming with language like Java and Python
- Familiar with Automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, HTTP Client, Python
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Testng, Junit
- Should be able to generate test reports and analysis report
- Develop UML diagrams, mind map diagram such as use case diagram, activity diagram and sequence diagrams
- Coordinating with project teams to produce better business outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Expected Strengths and Competencies:
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing projects to meet client needs
- Identify key KPIs for project quality
- Investigate project quality in order to make improvements to achieve better client satisfaction
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborate with the Project Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Strong teamwork, initiative, and desire to take ownership
- Conduct product demo for each release to assure quality product is delivered on time
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential as an outstanding Quality Analyst.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields