Perks of being EB Pearls Client
We treat our clients with respect and professionalism. We pride ourselves in creating high quality work and we would not settle for anything less.
Our project management tools allows you to be on top of things throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Our customer is at the heart of our business, and we’re here to solve their business problems. We’re focused on one thing – achieving your goals, no matter how complex the project.
Keep it simple
In everything we do, we try to make things simple and neat. It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple.
Uphold Ethics and Integrity
We uphold honesty and integrity in everything that we do. We aspire to be simple, transparent and empathetic. We maintain high standards of governance, personal integrity, confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
Quality is not a luxury
We respect the process and pursue long term ideas without fear. We make sure that everything that goes out of our door is something that meets our high standards.
Grow the business
ROI and sustainable business growth for our clients is always the end goal.
Learn more about us
From concept to completion of your project, we use a tried-and-tested process to get you the results you need, on time, every time.
We don’t just build websites, we bring value to your project, helping you reach further, increase engagement and maximise sales. Here’s how we do it:
- First, we’ll help you identify your metrics and KPIs
- Then, we’ll analyse your sitemap and identify ways to optimise it
- You’ll receive a project proposal with total cost and timeframes
2. Strategy + User Experience
- First, we’ll understand your target audience, competitors and project goals
- Then, you’ll receive a wireframe as a visual blueprint of your project
- We’ll provide you with our project specification document so you’ll know the ins and outs of your project
- We’ll also develop your user acquisition strategy and make recommendations for conversion rate optimisation
- First, we’ll design your user interface, making sure it is completely customer-centric
- Then, we’ll test for user engagement
- In the development phase, we develop your eCommerce store based on your project specifications
- We’ll be undertaking bi-weekly product demos and reviews
- You’ll receive a sprint review and retrospective
- Plus, we’ll integrate with any existing inventory, CRM, accounting and many other existing systems you have.
5. Quality Assurance
- We’ll start by completing functional test execution and defects reporting
- Next, we’ll undertake integration testing
- You’ll receive interim test reporting
- Finally, we’ll complete a code review and design review
6. Maintenance + Optimisation
- We’ll complete regular CMS and plugin updates
- You’ll receive ongoing server support and maintenance
- We’ll continue to help you implement the user engagement strategy and optimise your store based on analytics and your KPIs