11 Best Converting Landing Pages in Website Design
We have all heard about them, but do we really know what they are? People tend to associate with any page of a website one might ‘land’ on at some point or another.
We have all heard about them, but do we really know what they are? People tend to associate landing pages with any page of a website one might ‘land’ on at some point or another.
However, differentiating the term ‘web page’ with ‘landing page’ is important in order to properly establish and enhance a well-defined conversions mechanism for your website.
How do you recognise a good landing page?
First of all, when referring to a landing page, marketers address the web page that can provide a form and exists solely to capture a visitor’s information through that form.
There are many components that make up a good landing page. From headlines and calls to action to design and level of information…. it all needs to be taken into consideration. In order to figure out what works best for one website, it is important to think about the purpose and goal of each business in particular.
Take the form’s length, for example. Some marketers argue that short forms are ideal to keep the customer’s focus centered on the company’s message. However, best practices have shown that both short and long forms perform well. It all depends on the results you want to trigger: lower quality form submissions, or a smaller number of higher quality submissions.
What makes a good landing page?
According to KissMetrics, the recipe for a great landing page does not include only one ingredient. One of the best ways to create a well-performing landing page is to be able to find the alternative or mix of features that work best for you.
The basic ingredients to start with are:
- Elements of user engagement
- Ways to improve conversion rates
- Successful Call to Action (CTA) commands
Do landing pages work?
Not only do they improve your conversion rate, but landing pages are also considered an indispensable part of online marketing. MarketingSherpa agrees that 64% of marketers say that landing pages are the most effective way to test value proposition. Furthermore, 68% of B2B businesses use landing pages to acquire a new sales lead for future conversion.
Here are 11 examples of the best converting landing pages online:
- there is a one-field form to create your account.
- the blue, minimally patterned section contrasts nicely with the bright white form field.
- the navigation is simple and a featured blog post sits at the top of the page to further entice visitors to enter a contest.
- there is no clutter at all.
- you can easily find the area you want to navigate to and the focus is on the content on the site and subscribing to it.
- Bear CSS
- the message and CTA of the landing page are clear and concise
- the items are limited so that the focus is entirely upon the CTA.
- they provide really detailed information below the form.
- The directional cues from the headline and browser’s fold direct the reader’s attention to the goal of the page.
- PPC Analyzer
- they use the concept of encapsulating information by using striking or opposite colors to attract the reader’s attention, in this case: the light blue box against the dark blue background.
- their landing page usually centers around their latest product release.
- navigation is kept simple.
- there are no bright CTA buttons to draw the attention from the latest product.
- the landing page is kept simple
- there are neutral colors used in order to draw the eye to the two encapsulated options, while the CTA’s are in bright blue and green.
- they are using capsules to separate the different things visitors might be looking for.
- sales stickers are used to entice visitors to click on the link.
- the navigation is easy.
- the form is situated right at the fold
- their landing page is interactive and personalised.
- Big Barker
- their landing page provides a lot of trust indicators such as the average Amazon 5 star review and the “Google Trusted Store” banner that indicates customer satisfaction.
We can help you get started on your business project and provide all the tools necessary for creating a flawless landing page in no time! Get in touch with us today!Tags: marketing, Shopify developer, user experience, web design, Web designer sydney, web development