Australian Community Media is a leading independent publication house from Australia specialising in rural press and offering various magazines and community newspapers to their readers.
To keep up with evolving consumer behaviour, they requested our help in building mobile apps for each of their publications so their audience can access their valuable content on mobile devices.
The challenges we’ve overcome during this project include:
- Integrating information from multiple publications due to different data formats, content structures, and sources.
- One major challenge consisted of flawlessly integrating diverse functionalities such as news articles, calendars, and podcasts into a cohesive user experience.
- Creating a user interface that was intuitive, visually appealing, and accessible to users with varying levels of technical expertise.
To meet the client’s requirements, we came up with a cutting-edge app development process based on a microservices architecture.
Leveraging this approach, we built 9 feature-rich mobile apps, each tailored to each specific publication.
The apps offered an array of functionalities, including podcasts, news articles, statistics, stocks, and calendars, suitable for any mobile device.
The apps featured event calendars, providing users with information on upcoming agricultural events, industry conferences, and workshops.
Rapidly Growing Community
Users embraced the mobile apps, appreciating the convenience and value they offered, leading to impressive user adoption rates.
Seamless User Experience
The apps’ intuitive interface and smooth navigation ensured a frictionless experience, keeping users engaged and satisfied.
The apps provided easy access to a diverse range of rural-focused content, empowering users with valuable information at their fingertips.
Our work enables Australian Community Media to position themselves as leaders in the rural press industry.
Get in touch with us, so you can leverage the power of hybrid mobile apps and native apps to better serve your audience and drive your business forward.
Hey! Got a project?
Your project’s type
"*" indicates required fields
What are the next steps?
- Our sales team reaches you within a few hours to organise a FREE consultation.
- Meanwhile, we sign an NDA to ensure the highest privacy level and protection of your idea.
- We will conduct a FREE consultation to understand your business requirements and will answer any questions you may have.
- Our expert strategist presents project estimates and approximate timelines.