Empowering Children & Families Through Technology
Discover how EB Pearls and the NSW Department of Communities and Justice collaborated to build a mobile application that fosters trust and empowerment as families navigate the complexities of the child protection system.
The NSW Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) aimed to create the NSW Child Protection mobile application to provide crucial information to families navigating the NSW child protection system.
- Clearly and transparently presenting complex information.
- Ensuring accessibility for diverse audiences, including non-English speakers.
- Providing offline access to essential information and app resources.
Our role in the project
- Brand Design
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Web Design
- Service Design
- iOS App Development
- Android App Development
- NodeJS App Development
- ReactJS App Development
- WordPress Web Development
- Ongoing Product Enhancement
- Product strategy
- User testing
The NSW Child Protection mobile development project aims to assist families involved in the child protection system. Its user-friendly interface and multilingual support have increased accessibility, allowing a broader range of families to benefit from its resources. The app’s transparent and informative approach has fostered a sense of trust and empowerment for families navigating the complexities of the child protection system.
Experience the competitive edge of custom software solutions and expert software development project management. Get in touch with us for a detailed project quote.
Hey! Got a project?
Your project’s type
"*" indicates required fields
What are the next steps?
- Our sales team reaches you within a few hours to organise a FREE consultation.
- Meanwhile, we sign an NDA to ensure the highest privacy level and protection of your idea.
- We will conduct a FREE consultation to understand your business requirements and will answer any questions you may have.
- Our expert strategist presents project estimates and approximate timelines.