EB Pearls was established in 2005 and is a full-service digital solution agency. EB Pearls have offices in Sydney (Australia) and Lalitpur (Nepal), and it houses around 180 staff across all offices. We, at EB Pearls, hold expertise in website, eCommerce, and mobile applications development.
Our values pronounce solving digital solutions regardless of the complexity and quality of services and products to the highest standard. In such, the pivot to our success is the pool of competent people who own EB Pearl’s values and exhibit strong competence on quality of services, robust business system/process, top-notch technical capabilities, and utmost client’s satisfaction. As EB Pearls is at the primary growth stage, we emphasis on cost-effectiveness while taking ambitious goals to grow our business. This stimulates us toward the establishment of strategic and holistic People Operations function at EB Pearls.
Position title: People Operations Manager
- Education Level: University Masters’ degree in Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Human Resource Management.
- Experience required: Minimum 3 years of related experience in officer/managerial position.
- Reports to: Director
EB Pearl’s People Operations Manager is a member of the Business Management Team (BMT) which is the high-level committee to develop/discuss business strategies and provide oversight to EB Pearls operations layer. People Operations Manager is required to lead People Operations function at the business layer and provide oversight to the operations layer in their operative and managerial roles while giving emphasis to strategic roles. S/he is responsible to supervise the business layer People Operations department for the overall management of People Operations services and programs within the assigned areas of responsibility.
Roles and Reporting
People Operations Manager reports to the Director – the leadership position of business layer responsible to control and direct the business/operations of EB Pearls as well as to provide strategic or business advice to the board of directors.
Key roles of People Operations Manager encompass comprehensive works in the following areas.
Provide oversight to the operations layer People Operations team in:
- Managerial work in workforce planning, organogram, and JD and specifications and transition.
- Implementation of People Operation’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Operative work in recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development and employee relations.
- Oversight of requisite legal compliances and government reporting of the function.
- Conduct employee survey/assessment for diverse theme prioritized by the organization.
- Strategic role in establishing an organization’s values and culture, employee engagement and retention, succession planning and employee loyalty and commitment.
- Perform the functional role of business layer People Operations.
- Act as an advisory for business layer management and department heads.
- Review People Operations strategy, by-laws, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Support leadership transition at the operations layer.
- Manage People Operations metrics and analytics.
- Support to design/develop methods/tools for research/assessment/survey.
- Incorporate People Operations in Business positioning exercise and business level planning
- University Masters’ degree in Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience as an officer/managerial position.
- Related work experience in the software development business is preferred.
Knowledge Skills and abilities
- Has knowledge of the application of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Has a strategic approach to HR and thinks/plans considering the long-term impact.
- Has strong planning, supervisory, and management skills.
- Good in Nepali and English (oral and written).
- Good in email, scheduling, office applications and experience of online HRMS tools.
- Has a strong commitment to organization’s values, policies and culture.
- Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace.
- Establishes a relation of trust with employees, and maintains confidentiality.
- Please submit a cover letter explaining with evidence on how you meet the above criteria along with your recent CV/resume by merojob application submission portal
- Email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “Application for People Operations Manager” in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
Last date for application: Monday, August 12, 2019 (Shrawan 27, 2076).