Angular/ .Net Developer
- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As an Angular Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with the largest mobile app development company in Nepal and an award-winning software development company in Australia. You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle. You will be responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements.
Table of Contents
Reporting Line and Mentorship: Project Manager/ Engineering Manager
Talent Spotlight: What We’re Seeking/ Looking for
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in software development
The Impact Zone: Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, and high-performance .net web applications using Angular, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server/Postgres as per company standard.
- Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project
- Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- Strong experience in Angular development: Angular version 13, Boxy icons, and Angular material design
- Strong experience in developing web applications using C#, ASP.Net MVC/.net Core
- Strong knowledge of responsive design principles
- Strong experience with RESTful APIs and integrating front-end applications with back-end services.
- Excellent knowledge of UX patterns and practices for web application design and development.
- Strong understanding of software development principles, including Agile methodologies
- Creative approach to problem-solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Strong experience with LINQ, Entity Framework (or other ORM)
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server/Postgres
Beyond the Basics: Desired Strengths and Competencies
- Strong knowledge of Azure, Microservices, and Message Bus.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields