People Operations Officer
- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As a People Operations Officer, you will become a part of the largest and an award-winning software development and design company in Nepal. You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team supporting the Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Training & Development function and the overall operations of the People Operations Department. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programmes.
If you’re interested in growing your career and getting a closer look at how we approach people operations, we’d like to meet you.
People Operations Manager, Senior People Operations Officer
As a People Operations Officer you most have
- University Masters’ degree in management with specialization in Human Resource Management shall be preferred
- At least 2 years of related experience in human resources preferably in training & development
- Related work experience in the software development business is preferred
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead the recruitment activities like scheduling interviews, sourcing CVs, etc., and support the Recruitment team to hire the best talent.
- Lead employee engagement projects.
- Lead the employment engagement survey, liaise with internal and external parties for events, Team Building Activities, Training & Developments programs.
- Maintain the reports and documents for the Engagement calendar and relevant data.
- Liaise with managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Deliver and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees.
- Monitor progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Assist in designing and assessing training programmes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- Strong interest in human resource management functions.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability.
- Commitment to developing your own skills and knowledge.
- Good in email, scheduling, office applications, and experience of online HRMS tools.
- Has a strong commitment to the organization’s values, policies, and culture.
- Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Establishes a relation of trust with employees, and maintains confidentiality.
Beyond the Basics: Desired Strengths and Competencies:
- Advanced skills in Google Sheet
- Experience in using people management software like Zoho People, Zoho Recruit and JIRA
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields