- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As an iOS Developer, you will become a part of the largest mobile app development company in Nepal and an award-winning software development company in Australia. We are reinventing the way mobile applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state of the art mobile app solutions to our clients.
You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle. You will work within a cross functional Agile environment led by an expert Scrum Product Owner facilitated by a highly skilled Scrum Master. You will work towards developing challenging mobile apps that not only enhances our customers’ businesses but also resolves burning issues of people all around the globe. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programmes.
What we are looking in ios developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as an iOS developer
- Inquisitive, determined, diligent and has an open mind
- Logical, tactful, problem-solver, self-learner
- Zeal towards learning new things and towards growing in one’s career
Your Key Responsibilities
- Study and understand solution design documents provided by the Engineering Manager to ensure consistent understanding of project requirements.
- Write codes to develop the project as per technical requirements.
- Provide technical solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager and other team members during the project development process.
- Perform unit testing of each task completed to ensure that the task has met the technical requirements.
- Strictly follow Engineering Manager’s sprint and version planning.
- Provide timely information and solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager to minimize risks and control deviation in the project timeline.
- Support Engineering Manager to assess real-time status of project development.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfill planned learning activities.
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- Experience with Objective-C/Swift, with full command of the Cocoa Touch Framework
- Strong knowledge of Core Frameworks
- Should be able to customize controls using core graphics, draw complex shapes like bezier curve, CALayer and its child classes, keyframe animations and create reusable custom transitions between screens
- Strong knowledge of CoreData, ORM and RDBMS concepts
- Experience with reactive programming
- Should have knowledge of Schema designing, versioning and migration
- Experience with RESTful web services, web socket, streams, GraphQL, JSON/XML and Network protocols
- Experience with dependency management tools like: Cocoapods, SPM, also create and distribute custom frameworks for dependency tools and commands related to Cocoapods dependency manager
- Should be able to integrate 3rd party library manually
- Should be able to implement git submodules to manage dependent frameworks and properly integrate dependent frameworks with git flow
- Experience with app profiling, leaks recording and memory profiling/mapping
- Experience with concept of threads, GCD, dispatch queues, operations, operation queue
- Professional experience with deployment, Apple Store policies
- Fluency with XCode, JIRA, GIT and other common software development tools
- Strong knowledge of MVC, MVP, MVVM, Architecture component and memory management
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- Experience with concept of types of breakpoints and inspection, LLDB commands
- Experience with concept of Operation Queues and dispatch queues
- Strong software engineering skills with the ability to design and implement software projects from the ground up.
Beyond the Basics: Desired Strengths and Competencies
- Knowledge related to other app development technologies like Kotlin/Flutter
- Knowledge of backend API technologies like node JS
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential as an outstanding iOS developer.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields