ReactJS / NextJS Developer
- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
EB Pearls is looking for top-notch Frontend Developers who will be responsible member of the Mobile team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements. Front end developer reports directly to the Engineering Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
As a ReactJS/NextJs Developer you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Compunce related degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Front End developer
- Inquisitive, determined, diligent and has an open mind
- Logical, tactful, problem-solver, self-learner
- Zeal towards learning new things and towards growing in one’s career
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- Demonstrated experience in developing Web Applications
- Should have sound knowledge of ReactJS, NextJS
- Sound knowledge of state management like Redux
- Sound knowledge of responsive UI designing like Tailwind, SCSS, SaSS, MaterialUI, MantineUI and Styled components
- Sound knowledge of Client side and Server side rendering
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with build optimization and memory leak management
- Sound knowledge of restful API and GraphQL
- Sound knowledge of best practices and architectural patterns for developing Web applications
- Proficient in understanding code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have sound knowledge of design patterns
- Should have sound analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to design applications as per the requirement
- Should have the ability to write optimized code and guide team members for the same
Your Key Responsibilities
- Study and understand solution design documents provided by the Engineering Manager to ensure a consistent understanding of project requirements.
- Write codes to develop the project as per technical requirements.
- Provide technical solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager and other team members during the project development process.
- Perform unit testing of each task completed to ensure that the task has met the technical requirements.
- Strictly follow Engineering Manager’s sprint and version planning.
- Provide timely information and solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager to minimize risks and control deviation in the project timeline.
- Support Engineering Manager to assess the real-time status of project development.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfil planned learning activities.
Beyond the Basics: Desired Strengths and Competencies
- Well-familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient in understanding CI/CD pipeline, Docker
- Should have knowledge of AWS services
- Experience using the MERN stack
- Well-familiar with security threats and handling and their resolution
- Experience in developing web applications using coding standards
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential as an outstanding ReactJS developer.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields