- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As a Business Analyst, you will become a part of the largest mobile app development company in Nepal and an award-winning software development company in Australia. We are reinventing the way mobile and web applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state of the art web solutions to our clients.
You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle. You will work within a cross functional Agile environment led by an expert Scrum Product Owner, facilitated by a highly skilled Scrum Master. You will contribute towards developing interesting as well as challenging web projects that not only enhances our customers’ businesses but also resolves burning issues of people all around the globe. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programs.
Talent Spotlight: What we are looking for Business Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Inquisitive, determined, diligent and has an open mind
- Logical, tactful, problem-solver, self-learner
- Zeal towards learning new things and towards growing in one’s career
The Impact Zone: Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare documentation during estimation if required
- Understand project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping
- Prepare preliminary documentation based on project understanding during estimation and sales slip, technical approaches and assumptions.
- Prepare wireframe and mock up of the project based on project requirement when required
- Prepare technical document/ storyboard based on wireframe, designs, other assets associated with project and brief from supervisor
- Compile queries from the development team and communicate with clients, Digital Producers and Product Managers
- Assist Project Managers for JIRA implementation during initial import of backlog
- Compile and extend technical document during project development (change management) based on project requirement with consent of his/her supervisor
- Work closely with the BA Lead to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfil planned learning activities.
Expected Strengths and Competencies:
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Identify specific business needs and collect and analyze data for better solutions
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come to affront while working on the project.
- Understand the project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping.
- Prepare preliminary documentation based on project understanding during estimation and sales slip, technical approaches and assumptions. This document will sum up understanding of the project during estimation.
- Take a brief about the project from Solution Architect, Project Managers and Digital Producers.
- Prepare SRS documents which includes scope of work, functional requirements, non-functional requirements, use cases
- Develop UML diagrams such as use case diagram, activity diagram and sequence diagrams
- Validates that the solution meets the business need with project supervisor or stakeholders
- Compile queries from the development team and communicate with client and digital producer with consent from his/her supervisor.
- Coordinating with project teams to produce better business outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Beyond the Basics: Desired Strengths and Competencies:
- Knowledge of programming.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application flows like android and iOS
- Knowledge of tools like visio, staruml
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Assist project manager for JIRA implementation during initial import of backlog if required.
- Prepare wireframe and mockup of the project based on project requirement if required.
- Preparation of documentation during estimation if required.
- Compile and extend technical documents during project development (change management) based on project requirements with consent of his/her supervisor.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential as an outstanding Business Analyst.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields