Full Stack Wordpress Developer
- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
As a WordPress Developer, you will become a part of an award-winning software development company. We are reinventing the way websites and web applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state-of-the-art web solutions to our clients.
You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team closely working together in a full software development lifecycle. You will work within a cross-functional Agile environment led by an expert Scrum Product Owner, facilitated by a highly skilled Scrum Master. You will work towards developing interesting as well as challenging web projects that not only enhances our customers’ businesses but also resolves burning issues of people all around the globe. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programmes.
What we are looking in WordPress Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a WordPress developer
- Inquisitive, determined, diligent and has an open mind
- Logical, tactful, problem-solver, self-learner
- Zeal towards learning new things and towards growing in one’s career
Your Key Responsibilities as WordPress Developer
- Study and understand solution design documents provided by Project Manager to ensure consistent understanding of project requirements.
- Write codes to develop the project as per technical requirements.
- Provide technical solutions/feedback to the Project Manager and other team members during the project development process.
- Perform unit testing of each task completed to ensure that the task has met the technical requirements.
- Strictly follow Project Manager’s sprint and version planning.
- Provide timely information and solutions/feedback to Project Manager to minimise risks and control deviation in project timeline.
- Support Project Manager to assess real-time status of project development.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfil planned learning activities.
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- Expert-level knowledge in WordPress theme and plugin development
- Experience in Front end development HTML5, CSS, SASS. Experience using front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation) and an understanding of responsive design. Ability to take design files and convert to HTML/CSS
- Experience using PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux / Ubuntu terminal commands
- Ability to test and debug your own code in multiple browsers, devices
- Ability to monitor a website’s performance and identify and troubleshoot technical problems
- Expert knowledge in WooCommerce and understand the E-commerce life cycle
- Experienced in building Custom built solutions and large corporate websites/applications
- Building and maintaining a component / block library
- Familiar with advance custom field plugin and gutenberg blocks
- Experience working with and building API’s
- Version control using git in a team environment
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
Desired Strengths and Competencies
- SEO best practices and good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experts in installation and configuration of WordPress plugins
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential as an outstanding WordPress developer.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields