Social Media Officer
- Full Time
- Kupondole, Kathmandu
- Mid Level
About This Role
EB Pearls is looking for a bold and creative individual to join our team as a Social Media Officer to support the management of the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on our social media platforms.
As a Social Media Officer, you will be responsible to analyze engagement data, identify trends in interactions and plan digital campaigns to build community online. You will interact with our communities on these platforms to increase engagement, followers and the quality of their experience.
You love social media; You are one of those people who struggles to tear themselves away from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram; You are convinced that social media can be a powerful force for good. If that sounds like you – then we want to hear from you.
People Operations Manager
What we are looking in a Social Media Officer
- University Bachelors’ degree in Communications, BBA/BBS.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Related work experience in the software development industry is preferred
As a Social Media Officer you will
- Regularly post and schedule content on the company’s social media feeds.
- Work with the Business Development team to ensure that all content on our social media feeds aligns with organizational strategies.
- Create engaging social media content and campaigns and use social media tools marketing tools to manage content.
- Moderate and respond to comments and interact with followers to best develop our online communities.
- Produce regular reports on social media performance.
- Develop social media strategies to expand our reach and impact through social media channels.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of developments, innovations, and new tech in social media and identify any that may be of benefit/interest to EB Pearls.
- Deliver consistently on-brand voice and messaging across all social platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- Experience in running social media ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
- Proficiency in writing, editing, presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good copywriting skills and knowledge of online marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong networker & relationship builder
- Strong analytical skill
If you tick all the boxes, join us to unravel your wonderful career. If not, join us to learn and unleash your potential.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Competitive and Negotiable
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields